A listed historical monument, this château was completed in 1609. The chapel is open to visitors.The château built in 1609 comprises a central building flanked by two pavilions and two wings. It is still lived in and is a listed historic monument. The grounds and the chapel are open for visits.
- No pets allowed
- Postal or bank cheques